Demo Site

Monday 28 May 2007

Gridirons- 60 Atrox Fixer

Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=72314

Points of Interest: Grid Armor MK2. My highest imps at lvl 60 so far. Mortiig Beamer and Kyr Submachine pistol Mk4

My first Grid Fixer. Used for helping out with temple loot. Could go to GA MK3 for pvp, but haven't done much of that so GA2 is fine. Not sure who's tougher- Aztur or TiM. Soloed TiM with this guy, rather unexpectedly. Mostly had nano-pool problems. Took quite a while and had to keep casting my short term HoT to keep up with the odd time that TiM hit me. If TiM got too many lucky hits in a row, I had to kite a bit until my HoT caught up.

Should really re-do this guy's ncu. Don't think it's necessary to have a compiler, especially a non alien compiler... Saved a lot of IP for evades by not maxing Complit though.



3 comments:

Breezy said...

nice stuff, will you be putting up some "how to" guides any time soon?


B.

LordDredd said...

Hehe, thinking about writing something for the AO forums, but "implant nights" are already a personalized version of all that and much better :).

Evan Holm said...

I am curious as to what your Skills set up looked like. I am making myself a 60 atrox Fix ga2 but worried about managing the 1230 nancost before I get my 250 board.