Demo Site

Friday 25 May 2007

DoublePumper- 44 Atrox Trader

Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=72076


Points of Interest: Froob, CDRs, Barter Armor, Gumboils, QL 180ish mem chips, 408 ncu self, 138ish implants.

I mostly wanted to see what Barter Armor looked like on a Trox, but wanted to do something useful as well. This guy is one of my favourite, coolest looking, but underused twinks. Did some calculations and figured the lowest I could get on Barter Armor was about 41-44 ish. Since I was going to be using Barter Armor, I figured I may as well use a froob account. For weapon, I could go with Ithaca or CDRs. No way to get usefully high AS at this level so CDRs it is... The little guy works out really well especially considering the cost to effectiveness ratio. Almost everything on this guy was rolled or picked up in dungeons, and cost almost nothing other than the implants themselves.

0 comments: