Demo Site

Thursday 31 May 2007

DoctorSmooth- 1 Atrox Doctor

Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=72311

Points of Interest: Cure for Baldness, Temple Shoulder Pads, Touch of the Gripper and some QL80 implants, 751health and 452 nano. QL22 Razorback rifle, 98 ncu, QL114 Mantidae Antennae,

Probably my craziest twink so far. Wanted to get Cure for Baldness on at level 1. Had no idea how far the implants would go. I knew ncu shortage would prevent getting the absolute highest implants possible, but he didn't hurt too much for that. Once I got the gripper on, that decided what weapon to use- can't have any conflicts with that :). The temple shoulder pads are also pretty crazy. Only had a couple of pvp's. One was over before the other guy got a shot off. Aimed shot, Fling plus one hit and the other guy hadn't finished casting their evade debuff and were at about 10% health :).

The lower right picture is kind of amusing. I started logging in the doc after work one day and left to go get something to eat. When I came back there was this little crowd of people around me trying to fill up my ncu :).

0 comments: