Demo Site

Tuesday 29 May 2007

Abomination- 24 Atrox Trader

Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=67773

Points of Interest: Froob, Silken Legchoppers, Mantis Armor, Stygian Desolator, Gumboils

I know melee trader is a terrible idea according to everything I've read, so I made this guy a froob just in case he sucked. Turned out to be one of my most used and most effective twinks. A ranged Trader is probably my biggest competition. At this level, Pump Master is losing it's dominance, and loses out to the Styg in speed and damage (as long as you can stay in range). Only advantage of Pump is being ranged. If I fight any ranged profs with this guy, and get rooted, I just drain and nano-drain until the roots break. Second pic is pretty cool, taking on an Exarch while levelling up some new alts in the temple. (No HoT even :)



0 comments: