Demo Site

Saturday 22 November 2008

SassyTrade- 60 Solitus Trader

Points of Interest: Froob, Made for casting Wrangles in the Temple, Imps up to QL156, CDR/Uncle Bazzit Diplomatic, Mostly Mantis Armor

Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=119757

Made to cast wrangles on my 60 Crat so he can cast area calms in the temple. Really wanted to go Shotgun with her, but ended up with one CDR and one Uncle Bazzit Shotgun. Just couldn't go all the way :). She's actually pretty cool, using Nano Armor for looks with some high level Tank. This girl is also the fastest I have levelled to date. When I realized that I wouldn't be able to cast area calms with the Crat alone, I created this girl (and another new Nanomage engineer- you never level alone :)). I didn't really plan to but I ended up levelling them to 60 in one day. I started after lunch and was finished by about 2am- with breaks for supper and walking the dog :).

0 comments: