Demo Site

Friday 21 November 2008

NinjaTech- 10 Atrox Nanotechnician

Points of Interest: Froob, Crypt Collar, GTA, Rockcrushers, Up to QL90 imps

Not a super fantastic twink, but pretty fun. I mostly wanted to see a South Wind Katana in action. I've always thought it was a good starter 2he weapon for anyone looking to get into the Frosty/Styg/Panther route. They drop in a wide range of levels from what I've seen. So, I had to figure out what prof could use a South Wind Katana and not have it be their main source of damage. I considered a pet class, but settled on this guy. He's Atrox to make getting the Rockcrushers and GTA on easier. Harder to get Crypt Collar on, but still managed :). So- with the Katana, he's part Ninja and part Nanotechnician, hence Ninjatech :). The nukes are fun to mess around in the subway and the sword does ok added damage and is a solid backup- for when he's out of nano. He's definitely one of my more unique guys. His real armor is mostly Rhinoman. His social tab is random Omni Elite- gotta have the black look for a Ninja :). His real look in the second picture.

0 comments: