Demo Site

Saturday 22 November 2008

QuadDammage- 60 Atrox Bureaucrat

Points of Interest: Froob, CDR/Dark Pistol, Can cast Bureaucrat Minion with Mochs/Wrangle, Area Calms (with help :)

Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=119758

This guy's been sitting around for over 2 years at level 60 waiting for me to get inspired :). He was originally a Bow user, but switched to pistols when I made him up. I wanted to see if I could make a Froob twink who could cast area calms in the Temple. I ran some numbers and found that even with Mochams, this guy would need a bit of a wrangle to make up enough skill for Muddled Psyche. So, I made the next Trader to go along with this guy to cast low level wrangles as needed. It's not as annoying as that might sound. If I need to do an area calm, I have SassyTrade cast her 65 wrangle and then I have 3 minutes to calm anything. You can actually cover a lot of ground in 3 minutes and I think it's still faster to calm cultists than to kill them if there's a large group. Even with a couple lvl60 Panther twinks, it takes a few seconds to kill a mob of cultists. With this guy, you can calm the whole group and carry on- almost without stopping. With the Minion pet and pistols, he also does pretty good damage and if we're talking about one or two cultists, it is probably faster to just kill them rather than calm.

0 comments: