Demo Site

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Automattic- 2 Atrox Soldier

Points of Interest: Froob, Imps up to QL75, Neutrino Flash, Junkmetal Armor, Belt of Justice


Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=127267


An interesting twink. I first planned to make a low level soldier to test the theory that there are no good Full-Auto guns for Froobs. This guy was to be a testbed for a few Assault Rifle-type guns. I had a few BBI Gyros lying around and they do seem to generally suck. So, after trying a couple guns and confirming that there really aren't any good assault rifles at all- at low levels especially, I concluded that the Neutrino Flash would be the best gun. Simple to equip right? Get a AR Mastery, Riot Control and a wrangle for the rest... Turns out that takes a lot more ncu than the average lvl 2 soldier can get easily :). I did some number crunching and in order to fit the buffs, I'd need about 118 NCU. I was short and the only thing I could come up with was the Belt of Justice which would add enough extra. So, I switched to Clan for a bit, blitzed a bunch of missions while teamed up with some lvl 3's and got enough tokens to get the belt on. Still have an NCU wrist implant in the left wrist, afraid to take it out in case I have to re-equip the gun :). Gun is 50% self, but even at half effectiveness the stats on the gun are 25-80 damage which is pretty good for a Froob gun at this level. He can get it to 75% with AR Mastery and Riot Control- can hit 450 bursts with that :). With part of my mission blitzing team in the three-man-shot using the BBI Gyro.



0 comments: