Demo Site

Sunday 2 March 2008

Slobbermouth - 80 Atrox Adventurer

Points of interest: Froob, Dual Chiropteras, 190ish implants.

Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=125483

Wanted to see how low I could get on Dual Chiropteras as a Froob. Twinked everything out at lvl 75 but just couldn't get the last 21 points of Multi-Melee. So I leveled him up to 80. Pretty useful for quickly getting things from Foreman's. Used to do it with my lvl 60 fixer and 100 engie. This will be a faster run down to TIM.

3 comments:

M. Martin Lejeune said...

Hi, that's awesome you succed to do it at lvl 80! really, I would love playing one of your twink I would be spending a lot of time in them XD I'm lvl 100 enfo and I'm stuck trying to do this =S Could you help me in-game, just giving me some tip and saying me what imp you used and items?

/tell Enforewen

Unknown said...

Hmm may you post an auno setup for your adv or an multi melee setup ? Thank you.

LordDredd said...

Sorry for the delay in answering this. I had no idea people were commenting on the blog :). I've posted his full setup now. The trick for getting enough multi-melee was casting Fangs of the Snake. I think I needed to implant for that specifically- (mochs and wrangle wasn't enough..) then cast the buff, equip the Chirops- then swap out the head for it's final imp. Then I equiped the rest of the armor.