Demo Site

Saturday 3 October 2009

MaxBlade- 9 Atrox Enforcer

Points of Interest: Froob, Crypt Collar, Imps up to QL90, Fear Forged Blades, Can use QL56 Blessed with Thunder and QL60 Flower of Life.

Once I realized you can use MA attacks with FFBs, I had to make one- this also means there are at least two other twinks I should go re-do with MA attacks in mind :). Wanted to see how low I could go with FFBs and MA attacks. Also a major pain to find, once I realized that you can't get them in missions "to find"- only as reward. ie: MA attacks are nodrop and you can't pull a mission with someone else and have him complete the mission or simply pick up the item. That meant lots of shop camping as he's no where near the right level to pull those missions himself. My lowest level to equip a Crypt Collar now on a Froob. One of my best low level twinks for powerleveling new guys. The second pic is my ultimate powerleveling team. FFB, Battlerod and Neutrino Flash twinks- level 9,10,10. Can get a new guy from lvl3 to lvl 15-17 in about 15 minutes- depending how busy the subway is :). After that- team with lvl 24s in the temple..

0 comments: