Demo Site

Saturday 20 March 2010

Rageballz- 100 Atrox Metaphysicist

Points of Interest: Froob, 100 Panther, Some QL200 imps. Can self cast most of the Infuses

Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=154498

Made to be a Foreman's twink, specifically built to team up with my lvl 100 Engie and Crat. The biggest nuisance with the Engie (Botmistress) doing Foreman's runs was that she needed to do whatever the task was within an hour before Mochams ran out, and she would lose control of the Slayerdroid. With this guy able to cast Infuses, he can keep the Engineer able to control a 185 Slayerdroid. She's due for an upgrade- might see if she can control the 200 Slayer with Infuses after she's done. Without needing Mochams every hour, these three can stay in Foremans indefinitely now, which is very handy if you need to kill the Director and/or TiM more than a couple times each.

This guy sacrificed a bit in the pet nanoskills department in order to cast the Infuses, but he can cast all except the SI/PM infuses. He can cast Vivificator and Superior Frenzy self buffed. Originally considered Howlet for this guy due to the implant conflict with 2he/bio met in the waist. However, 2hb conflicts with SI in the chest, so that's not much farther ahead. 2he maxes out a fair bit higher than 2hb, and even without 2he in the waist, the legchoppers make it easier to keep the Panther out of OE. I hotswap the tank armor for Neleb's cloak when I need to recast anything that requires the extra few nanoskills. Added a couple of Jobe Implants, some Rad damage add, add all def, and nano range increase. Last pictures is my two MPs together (Rageballz on the right) with almost the same setup. One for Foreman's, one for continued leveling.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lord!
Im play anarchy since 2006.I used to have a paid account but right now im a froob.
Could you give me some advices on a froob agent??I have around 20KK in money but no paid account to help me with items so ill need only regular items.

Thx

Unknown said...

Anarchy Online always makes players to think of the underground cities in some classic online games such as The Bard’s Tale and Wizardry.

Unknown said...

Hey LordDredd, do you still have that awesome 60 froob enfo twink guide that you had posted on AOFroobs? The site seems to not be working, and I'd really like to look at it.

LordDredd said...

Hey Kenny - it's been so long since I checked this blog, I wasn't sure how to get back in. Something still seems to be glitching.. Hopefully I'm logged in ok to post a comment :). Do you remember which Enforcer that was? What the name was or what weapon? I don't remember what all was on AO Froobs. Too bad that it seems to be broken now..

Unknown said...

I remember they had a 100 Howlet, capable of self-casting Brutal Thug and could keep it 100% self-buffed. I don't remember the name, but I'm certain it was an Atrox build and froob.

LordDredd said...

Ok - that config is up finally :). I don't have an Atrox with a Howlet,so I'm guessing it would be this character.