Demo Site

Sunday 2 March 2008

DoubleWhammy - 41 Opifex Trader


Points of Interest: Froob, CDR's, 132ish imps, Prowler armor,

After I discovered the Battlestations, I figured that it requires a completely different style of toon than what's required for massively OBed tower wars. So, I made this toon with a similar setup to DoublePumper except for the focus on self buffed items as opposed to NCU. So, instead of 400+ NCU, she has 185 :). She has a compiler, range increaser and cost reducer in the belt instead of NCU chips. Solid setup, but nothing really to compete with a non-froob who's also well setup :). Haven't finalized yet, not sure if she'll be using gumboils or just put the IP into evades or what...

3 comments:

onefastnuker said...

Hello I am making a trader like this but lvl 49 on rk1 could you post your anuo setup I am a big fan of your twinks :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

looks like a focus funneling device